In all matters of dress, parents are asked to support Dartford Grammar School in meeting the following requirements:
- Boys should take pride in their appearance whilst at school and on their way to and from school.
- Boys should keep their uniform, shoes and hair neat and clean.
- Clothes should not be used to display difference in parental income.
- Boys should avoid eccentricities of fashion.
- Every boy must wear full school uniform when going to and from school, at lunch-time, on school journeys (unless alternative dress is prescribed by staff) and to matches played at other schools.
For more specific information please read the full Uniform Policy.