- Remote Teaching and Learning Policy
- SCHOOL UNIFORM POLICY 2020
- Language Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- Management and Retention of Records Policy May 18
- Data Subjects Rights Application Form May 18
- Privacy Notice Employees Consultants and Volunteers May 18
- Privacy Notice Job Applicants May 18
- Privacy Notice Parents Carers Guardians May 18
- Privacy Notice Pupils May 18
- CCTV Policy May 18
Dartford Grammar School acknowledges that to function properly we need to collect and use certain types of information about staff, students and other individuals who come into contact with the school. We are also obliged to collect and use data to fulfil our obligations to the Department for Education, local authority and other bodies.
The school aims to ensure that all personal data collected about staff, students, parents, governors, visitors and other individuals is collected, stored and processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the expected provisions of the Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA 2018) as set out in the Data Protection Bill.
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) is responsible for overseeing the implementation of the school's data protection policy, monitoring the school's compliance with data protection law, and developing related policies and guidelines where applicable.
The school's DPO is Mrs J Roblett, PA to the Headmaster, who can be contacted on email@example.com
The policies and privacy notices that relate to data protection at the school are available to view by clicking on the downloads below.